CRS is an award-winning, innovative UK Debt Collection Agency who work on behalf of some of the largest UK financial services companies. We differentiate ourselves within the marketplace by having unparalleled technology, systems and people. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for excellent people to join our team.
What you will be doing?
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, live chat
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit our customers
- Maintain high service standards and continually improve the service to our customers
- Work well within a dynamic team environment
- Negotiate, investigate and resolve issues whilst proactively seeking solutions
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in objection handling
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Embrace ‘in the moment’ coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training
- Basic Pay £16-18k dependent on experience – OTE up to £25,000.
- A rewarding role
- Opportunity to progress
Office hours are:
- Mon to Fri 8 am to 7 pm
- Saturdays : 9.30 am to 12.30 pm